Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
14 March, 01:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 02:32
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
All that shit your heard about deep state centers is real, globally, look up how very tiny of an amount own ALL restaurant big chains, restaurant distributors etc. LOOK it up. The insider said some of it is "spirit cooking" I mean they seen the tunnels, feeding those in the not know it, the chemicals, all that shit all real. EVEN so many so called indie companies, secret society plays in, name the place, all that is real. I been on a fast of sorts, just idk in case tunnels are being fought for, for our guys and gals freedom, not even an intentional fast. Until chemtrails end, NOTHING is truly organic, raise your own chickens etc. find GODLY folks, not fakers, to get your meat from, learn how to hunt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
I left VA ~ We are military~ 1993-May 2020 & moved to TN~ 20 arce farm! Got me some chickens & started my seeds foe my veggies! Getting back to basics & nature!!! Fasting is good for the Soul! I do it as well...oh learned how to make my own Booch too! Koobacha, good probiotic!
02:43 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrackersCuzin in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 02:56
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
TY for your service, ENJOY soldier.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
14 March, 03:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Awe Thanks~ It was an honor!! 🙌🏻❤️🇺🇸