Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 March, 04:13
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
bien sur voyons 🙄..moins on sait mieux c'est non ? 🥸pour eux ..la blague

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 March, 03:23
It is quite obvious they aren't looking out for our best interest. They are doing what they need to do to keep their astronomical paychecks coming. These crooks just voted for another raise, they dont deserve a raise, they are not serving the American People. These crooks are trying to maximize all they can before they are replaced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
14 March, 03:32
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Oh and they certainly do need to be replaced! The sooner the better! We need to do extensive background checks on anyone that will be running for office. We also need to find the blackmailers and extortionists and prosecute them accordingly.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
14 March, 03:21
not to mention if it cane feom Gates farm or not!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
14 March, 04:05
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
Aka soyent green. 😖

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
14 March, 02:37
In Tennessee, We get our meat & can clealy
see where it comes from! Our pork is now coming from Georgia! We haven't had anything from China is like almost a year. If you ask the butcher they will tell ya id they're honest!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
14 March, 03:26
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Yes, it should'nt be a concern due to a mandated disclosure. These are the kind of things that shouldn't be allowed to change. We all need to speak up against this

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 02:32
All that shit your heard about deep state centers is real, globally, look up how very tiny of an amount own ALL restaurant big chains, restaurant distributors etc. LOOK it up. The insider said some of it is "spirit cooking" I mean they seen the tunnels, feeding those in the not know it, the chemicals, all that shit all real. EVEN so many so called indie companies, secret society plays in, name the place, all that is real. I been on a fast of sorts, just idk in case tunnels are being fought for, for our guys and gals freedom, not even an intentional fast. Until chemtrails end, NOTHING is truly organic, raise your own chickens etc. find GODLY folks, not fakers, to get your meat from, learn how to hunt.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 02:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The insider said they would try to squeeze out distributors and would to install this, years ago. I mean, like idk, AT the top, say Cysco here, JUST one name of a name, shell orgs. all that, follow the money and intent.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
14 March, 02:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I left VA ~ We are military~ 1993-May 2020 & moved to TN~ 20 arce farm! Got me some chickens & started my seeds foe my veggies! Getting back to basics & nature!!! Fasting is good for the Soul! I do it as well...oh learned how to make my own Booch too! Koobacha, good probiotic!

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
14 March, 02:30
Wonderful. So if someone in another country pulls a Sweeney Todd and starts peddling human flesh off as, say, pork, there is no way to tell. How delightful. Another reason to buy local.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
14 March, 04:17
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
I suspect the Sweeney Todd has been going on for a very long time. They lie on packaging anyway so we never really knew.

It occured to me while reading this post that this might include what Gen. Flynn knows about where the bodies are buried/ hidden. 😖

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
14 March, 01:10
get your meat from a butcher. Chances are high that grocery stores are importing from China