Doq Holliday @doqholliday
[Hussein] did some true damage to our military.
02:02 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 March, 07:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"The 16 year plan to destroy America"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 01:13
Pres. 19 fixed all that.
Now we have the most badass military on the planet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
14 March, 09:15
rotton egg to the core

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 March, 06:01
1111 timestamp.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 March, 05:59
President Trump comments on 'Michelles' destroying the military. This is a classic. I die laughing every time I listen to this. 😂😂😂
https://youtu.be/S6AE_WdSu...

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
14 March, 10:41
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
WOW! LOL😁

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
14 March, 04:21
I said from the day he was elected that he had 4 years to do damage and when he was elected for 4 more years , I figured we were done. I can't imagine the damage he caused.

Karrie Welch @Iammeq
14 March, 03:22
he truly did! i remember criticizing that Years ago during his administration even before i was fully awake!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
14 March, 02:53
seen it with my own two eyes.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
14 March, 02:50
Fact

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
14 March, 02:28
some of us watched while it happened, we saw firing after firing etc replacement after replacement. Barring marines from dress swords at speaking events, the murder of over 70 soldiers following the Minot af missing nukes, and on and on. We were all called crazy and conspiracy theorists, ever since we started to pick up for the last buch of loonies. I used to speak with a reservist who would tell me inside buzz on how his team mates felt and get a general sense of it before Obama banned speaking about such things in gov facilities, calling it political, that was like 5-6 ish years ago. But that fraud is dead so meh, it is what it is.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 March, 02:14
Installing/promoting comped officials?
Infiltration > invasion.

Would explain a lot of the "feet dragging" response post 1/20 via internal struggle

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 02:13
ALL secret societies tie in at the top. Those who don't know, don't know and they are to the deep state useful idiots. GLOBAL.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
14 March, 02:13

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
14 March, 02:12
and some are still there it would seem

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
14 March, 02:07
That is an under statement~ If you knew what was going on with our cash flow now~ would make you sick! I can only speak of the Aviation community & Detailer O6, LT son Helo pilot Who received an Air Medal for a situation south of the border! Troops stuggling for mission readiness. Makes me sick!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 March, 02:07
Hmm. Right after Dan posts these.

Sun Tzu.

Crumb Catcher @Crumb_Catcher
14 March, 02:04
Dan is laying down some deserved smack today.