jeffrey paramo @primo59714
25 February, 02:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 March, 08:44
In response jeffrey paramo to his Publication
Thank you for posting that photo of our brave women veterans!

Yes, it gave me tears....

but they were NOT tears of sadness.

They were TEARS of JOY because that's what each of them is going to feel soon when they have access to the MedBeds!

No more prostheses for these ladies; they will regenerate their own limbs!

God is SO GOOD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
Who knows what awaits! All I know is I'm thankful to God to be alive in these days. What lies ahead of us will be dimension changing.

Look at animals in nature that can regenerate - take for example a lizzard which can regrow its tail. One of many examples - what an exciting time to be alive.

All of the thousands of generations of people and their lives, as they wrote and continued on history, have led us to this point today where we will be alive to see something amazing and divine happen... incredible.

Glory to God in the highest!
01:48 PM - Mar 14, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 1776 Again, click on at the bottom under it