Storm Bringer @Elric
Why are so many enamored with Trump? I believe it's the idea of actual freedom, truth, and finally justice. I have to ask. The people that should had been key players were shoved to the side and virtually forgotton #linwood , #sydneyPowell , and even #mikelindell . Trump turned his back on them, and eventually us it would've appeared. However, maybe, Trump isn't all he's cracked up to be. Maybe Trump has decieved us from the start. It is entirely possible he has been burning the candle at both ends. Could be why it would appear only certain 'anons' could see into the future. Ie... The looking glass. Trump could be nothing more than another way of division. The bible does state that a false messenger will platform before the people. We should be both wary and concerned about Trump at this point.
01:45 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Elric in this post can reply
Quester215 ... @Quester215
14 March, 01:50
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Trust in God, only. Remember, you only use a tool when it’s needed at a very precise time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
14 March, 01:52
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Aye, God led me to write this. There is also much more but have to sort it all out first. I'm just suggesting at this point to be careful and tread lightly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396