Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Calm your mind as often as you can daily!
Ask your spirit/angels/guides/higher-self/God,
to help redirect your important thoughts to your heart! Important thinking energy should only be used if it’s in a way where your mind and heart are connected! If this is not the case, those thoughts are most likely not important! Over-Thinking can hurt your natural intuition! Many times these thoughts are not even your own! Have faith and trust your natural spirit, and always trust your intuition! You are more powerful than you could ever imagine!
Control your thoughts, and you will control your life! Your thoughts create your reality everyday!
Think Love, Feel Love, you will create Love!
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
01:17 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
14 March, 09:39
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Yes! Take the thoughts in your head and place them into your heart.πŸ’œ I love to meditate on the violet flame transmuting all discordant energy back to love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
14 March, 06:00
TOO GOOD TO NOT SAVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 11:19
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
OMG. I was reading this stunned! I was thinking this is almost the same as what I wrote freestyle! then i figured it out! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 11:22
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Boom! Thank You

Bella Kay @Bella_K
14 March, 04:50
Thank you! I needed this.

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
14 March, 04:37
Another awesome message Tom! Thank πŸ™πŸ½ You. Sending healing energy your way @angeldoc πŸ’«πŸ’–πŸ€—

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
14 March, 03:21
I so needed to hear this-I got bad news on my latest scan and looks like my Stage4 C is no longer in "remission" and progressing in my bones. I was able to change the way I thought when dx'd 3.5 yrs ago but this has been tougher to do. I pray that God/angels etc will help me with this.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 04:22
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Sending you love and light!
stay strong, you can be healed so fast, when the time comes. watch this it may help a bit!
https://youtu.be/UjzQ0_LJN...
i made this. not exactly for stage 4 but, it may help you understand more of our energy and blockages
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 04:23
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Also, try commanding your spirit to help. prayinf is great, but commanding and sojnd frequencies has been better for me!