Angel Doc @Angeldoc
01:10 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
14 March, 01:56
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Listen I live in the occupied state of Virginia...where just about ALL the brown shirts live and feel rightous for being a brown shirt....I have seen and heard ppl telling on ppl for not wearing thier mask correctly to managers and I have heard managers and cashiers talking about how they wish the restrictions were stricter?!?!?!? Even still though...get this straight, the mask wearing IS NOT A LAW....so I dont understand how it warranted an arrest?!?!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
16 March, 12:29
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
me either - you have to be arrested, I guess, go to jail, call an attorney and have it go to court - they just want to terrorize all of us. Total commie stuff going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 March, 12:26
MEDIA MEGA SUCKS!!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 March, 12:12
I hope she sues, & I'd also love it if she could bring assault charges against them

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 March, 01:14
What an upside down world we live in where the Police arrest you for NOT wearing a mask when you walk into a bank. You can't make this up. It gets better, The Police did this for people who want them defunded.