Angel Doc @Angeldoc
14 March, 01:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
14 March, 01:56
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
Listen I live in the occupied state of Virginia...where just about ALL the brown shirts live and feel rightous for being a brown shirt....I have seen and heard ppl telling on ppl for not wearing thier mask correctly to managers and I have heard managers and cashiers talking about how they wish the restrictions were stricter?!?!?!? Even still though...get this straight, the mask wearing IS NOT A LAW....so I dont understand how it warranted an arrest?!?!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
me either - you have to be arrested, I guess, go to jail, call an attorney and have it go to court - they just want to terrorize all of us. Total commie stuff going on.
12:29 AM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Doc, click on at the bottom under it