Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 05:47
B1d3n trying his best to start a war!

https://www.prophecynewswa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
13 March, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I feel like we need a war. We need something to get this ball rolling. We are all sitting here stagnant expecting someone else to do the job of getting this country back. We need to get uncomfortable. We are too comfortable and accepting of what is going in. Biden is not going to start a war. We are going to. Us, the people will start it. The ones who get mad enough and fed up enough. Not Biden. Us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
13 March, 09:26
In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication
I know how you feel , i believe they do to and hold the line means , please wait they got it . At least I'm hoping . I'm a doer not a watcher and I'm trying to do whats best.

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
I do not know how much longer that line is going to be held to be honest with you. I feel like something is about the go down!
12:57 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by hoffmantiffaney77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tiffaney Hoffman, click on at the bottom under it