Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 05:47
B1d3n trying his best to start a war!

https://www.prophecynewswa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
I feel like we need a war. We need something to get this ball rolling. We are all sitting here stagnant expecting someone else to do the job of getting this country back. We need to get uncomfortable. We are too comfortable and accepting of what is going in. Biden is not going to start a war. We are going to. Us, the people will start it. The ones who get mad enough and fed up enough. Not Biden. Us.
07:24 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by hoffmantiffaney77 in this post can reply
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
13 March, 09:26
In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication
I know how you feel , i believe they do to and hold the line means , please wait they got it . At least I'm hoping . I'm a doer not a watcher and I'm trying to do whats best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 March, 12:57
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
I do not know how much longer that line is going to be held to be honest with you. I feel like something is about the go down!

13 March, 09:08
You are very very right about not sitting back being comfortable with all this crap he is doing. We need to raise helll about it to wake more up and push the narrative that we wont take it, we just not want a war.

13 March, 09:04
Nah hun this isnt a civil war, it is a revolution. We just need to help drive the narrative and let Trump and the military work it. They will stop B1d3ns plans to start wars and screw up the planet. We just need to keep waking ppl up with the information on what is wrong with what he is doing.
We dont want a fight with our military and our cops we want to get foreigners and the corrupt politicians they control out of power.

14 March, 12:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are so right! Our Governor here in Nevada is horrible. He is a crook and he does not care about anything but his pockets. So many homeless here in Reno. So many families are displaced. Many times people have tried to recall him...they get a few signatures and quit. Nobody has followed through.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
13 March, 07:26
Who we gonna shoot?
Our own troops?

13 March, 07:51
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
I don't think you understood my post