Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
13 March, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I feel like we need a war. We need something to get this ball rolling. We are all sitting here stagnant expecting someone else to do the job of getting this country back. We need to get uncomfortable. We are too comfortable and accepting of what is going in. Biden is not going to start a war. We are going to. Us, the people will start it. The ones who get mad enough and fed up enough. Not Biden. Us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 09:08
In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication
You are very very right about not sitting back being comfortable with all this crap he is doing. We need to raise helll about it to wake more up and push the narrative that we wont take it, we just not want a war.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
13 March, 09:26
In response Tiffaney Hoffman to her Publication
I know how you feel , i believe they do to and hold the line means , please wait they got it . At least I'm hoping . I'm a doer not a watcher and I'm trying to do whats best.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
13 March, 05:52
D3MS LOVE their wars......big money for them...........

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 March, 05:50
The Chief Executive Orrafice is not the Commander In Chief....

Karen Lou @Sapphire
13 March, 11:08
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication