For those that think it their job to be my 'Vocabulary Monitors'
🤣🤣🤣

#ThePeoplesBridge
12:36 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Klepteaux TeaRex @Klepteaux
15 March, 03:42
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Veronica, The reason I love our President Donald J. Trump and General Flynn so much, is because they speak plainly. No fluff! They speak the peoples laugage from the heart. It's effective. Promises made! Promises kept! Not that you need my permission.. But Sister.. Be who you are!!! You are connecting and waking up the people! I lived in Northern Chicago for a few years. It is COLD! But God love you. You are out everyday on the Peoples Bridge in freezing temps to deliver messages to the masses. You are genuine! If people don't like how you speak... Fly them the bird and calmly say "Bless You"! 😁
I'm sending you a big cyber hug.🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
14 March, 12:02
Veronica - Sending you much Love and BIG hugs!
Projection and judgment are reflective of those who have been conditioned in so many ways they have no idea who they are and believe they are the righteous.
Although I'm aware they are the ones who are the most in need of Love and compassion, it's always been one of my greatest struggles!
So . . . I find the humor in your sign gives me a chuckle on this bright sunny day! 🤗💖🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Caggiano @MaryCaggUSA
14 March, 12:44