HRP INTEL @HP_Intel
13 March, 08:14
One of the AMBER alerts I recevied a couple of weeks ago was for Itasca, TX. I looked into the city and found an organization called PCHAS/ Itasca Foster Care Village. They assist with multiple community groups including adoption agencies. They also assist with weather disasters and more. I then went in and looked at some of their partners... one being the Community Foundation. I did some digging on the Community Foundation regarding their donors and such. Here are some pictures of what I found along with degrees of seperation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 March, 08:25
In response HRP INTEL to her Publication
I know exactly where this is. I've traveled through for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HRP INTEL @HP_Intel
Really?? Thats crazy. I've been in TX my whole life and never heard of this city. I'm in disbelief that all of this is funded by the CF
11:30 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HP_Intel in this post can reply
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 March, 11:46
In response HRP INTEL to her Publication
Yeah so it's a teeny town in between Hillsboro and Ft Worth. Just off i 35. A hiccup really. I have heard that there are a lot of weird things going on W of this area, near Burleson, white supremacy shit and so forth.

HRP INTEL @HP_Intel
14 March, 12:00
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
🤯😯