HRP INTEL @HP_Intel
13 March, 08:14
One of the AMBER alerts I recevied a couple of weeks ago was for Itasca, TX. I looked into the city and found an organization called PCHAS/ Itasca Foster Care Village. They assist with multiple community groups including adoption agencies. They also assist with weather disasters and more. I then went in and looked at some of their partners... one being the Community Foundation. I did some digging on the Community Foundation regarding their donors and such. Here are some pictures of what I found along with degrees of seperation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 March, 08:25
In response HRP INTEL to her Publication
I know exactly where this is. I've traveled through for years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HRP INTEL @HP_Intel
13 March, 11:30
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
Really?? Thats crazy. I've been in TX my whole life and never heard of this city. I'm in disbelief that all of this is funded by the CF

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 March, 11:46
In response HRP INTEL to her Publication
Yeah so it's a teeny town in between Hillsboro and Ft Worth. Just off i 35. A hiccup really. I have heard that there are a lot of weird things going on W of this area, near Burleson, white supremacy shit and so forth.

Only people mentioned by HP_Intel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from HRP INTEL, click on at the bottom under it