Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
🚨🍿🚨🍿🚨🍿🚨🍿🚨🍿
10:27 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 March, 06:22
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Very good advice. WWG1WGA ❣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
18 March, 10:19
I'M PERSONALLY.... Ms. SABRINA
HAPPIER THAN A PIG 🐷 IN SHIT πŸ’©

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 March, 10:22
finally ! someone telling us don't get it [xeen] THANK YOU!!! but some of my friends (3) sadly don't know how to put two and two together. im praying for their
health

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 March, 10:45
For the most part I feel peaceful and calm...but many people around me are really freaking out. People I have red pilled are now beginning to not believe what I have been sharing. I live in a blue state and I am hoping that it doesn't get to the point of losing my job from declining the vaccine. How far does all of this have to go if it is just a movie?

18 March, 06:25
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Hang in there.... it is tough but know that it will get better πŸ™

18 March, 06:25
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Hang in there.... it is tough but know that it will get better πŸ™