Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
15 March, 12:47
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
Isn't it funny how you look at these people (family, friends, etc.) after how many years of "knowing" them, to now see that you really didn't know them at all.

This is the time that all hearts are being exposed - what is lying deep within. I have no filters any longer and I will not hold my peace at this point. I won't say wrong is right and right is wrong. I can't have people in my life who think it's okay to kill a full-term baby or a baby at all. I've lost respect for the #WalkingDead - those that believe only what they hear and see on TV.

You can't be on the side that thinks it's okay to support the group that hired the groups that destroyed so much of this country & continue to remove all that made it America. I will not back down.

I see fear and cowards, those giving into the otherside to make their life easier - just accepting because they don't want to be "odd-man-out".

I find myself saying a lot "Oh, I'm just so disappointed in you. Find me when you wake up!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
14 March, 07:21
This is the absolute truth. I thank God for each and every one of you. #NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
14 March, 01:52
What a coincidence running across this post just now. I have a Biden voter harping at me, telling me we need to sit down for 2 hours so he can tell me what's what. I passed on it.

Mark Caffey @Warhorse9
14 March, 01:30
This is an expensive stand. 36 years together and Ive never felt futher apart from her. im not going to give in, not even a little bit. the truth demands it. the sacrifices made demands it. im going to chase the truth and spread it freely.

Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
14 March, 07:26
In response Mark Caffey to his Publication
Expensive it is. We're 26 years together--same as you, never felt further apart. DITTO to the rest of your post!

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
14 March, 01:22
The past few years have only solidified my role as "The Crazy Aunt"--thank God for prayer.

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
14 March, 11:44
its awful. they wont listen.im happy you all are here

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
13 March, 08:39
Im saddened to hear my brother and his wife got first vac shot today, apparently coirdinated by work at a church

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
13 March, 07:55
it sure is. it is painfully isolating and disheartening!

karys k3lly @karys
13 March, 07:44
Praying 🙏🏻 every day. I'm just about to the point of avoidance for my own sanity 😬 . Painful though because I love my family and friends 😞

Ray Light @Rayoflight
13 March, 07:43