Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
Isn't it funny how you look at these people (family, friends, etc.) after how many years of "knowing" them, to now see that you really didn't know them at all.

This is the time that all hearts are being exposed - what is lying deep within. I have no filters any longer and I will not hold my peace at this point. I won't say wrong is right and right is wrong. I can't have people in my life who think it's okay to kill a full-term baby or a baby at all. I've lost respect for the #WalkingDead - those that believe only what they hear and see on TV.

You can't be on the side that thinks it's okay to support the group that hired the groups that destroyed so much of this country & continue to remove all that made it America. I will not back down.

I see fear and cowards, those giving into the otherside to make their life easier - just accepting because they don't want to be "odd-man-out".

I find myself saying a lot "Oh, I'm just so disappointed in you. Find me when you wake up!"
12:47 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it