Only people mentioned by E_McTwo in this post can reply
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 March, 10:59
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
And were not asking for reparations Hum Whos the scum now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAND OF BROTHERS @WWG1WGA4REAL
14 March, 10:55
reparations are a farce. to ALL of God's children who were forced into slavery God bless. you shall inherit the earth! your salvation is your reparation! hallelujah!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 March, 10:32
Reuters removed this post from FACE BOOD stating that I was wrong and that this post is false! How do we find out the TRUTH?

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
13 March, 10:23
Thst look slike a photograph? 17th century?

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
13 March, 10:14
so you can't blame slavery for black crime. Irish people have done very well. They moved on and created better lives.

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
13 March, 10:03
my grandmother used to always tell me to be careful when i was young, she told me about white slavery, this was 50 years ago.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
13 March, 10:00
😭Some of my irish relatives! Some went to Australia too

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 March, 09:34
Would be a good t-shirt.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
13 March, 08:56
Where is my reparation payment?

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
13 March, 09:04
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
And mine... I'll take a ranch style house with fireplace in County Waterford or Cork, 2 car garage, property taxes paid for life, and my own wee Leprechaun with his pot of gold. Hell with the shillelagh.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
13 March, 08:18

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
13 March, 11:06
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
this is what i meant by still asleep. this helps two kinds of fools to stay foolish blacks and whites. the only reason why one group (blacks) feel like slavery is special to them. it's because this is the only movie they make every 6 years. the question is who is doing it and why and for what purpose? why is it so important to remind the blacks they were slaves every chance they get. why you want a group to carry a mental Chain for all time so every other race sees them in this light. why. i told a white male that blacks sold blacks to whites. he was adamant that its not true and he defend the lie that whites captured blacks. why does he thinks this? if you told a child his mom is a chimp every chance you get and everyone gets to here it. what will that child believes growing up if there is no other narrative. if no one tells the other kids their moms were chimps too what will they believe. Remember having a mom that swings on chandelier is considered primitive.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
13 March, 07:25
yep... im a product of both African & Irish slaves of the Gulf coast..& the first person to own slaves in Loyisiana was a BLACK FREE MAN...

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Carey Lou @Careylou
13 March, 09:36
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Truth

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 March, 10:59
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Slavery is the goal of the cabal. It has nothing to do with race, religion or anything else. It is evil, attempting to take over humailty. .

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
13 March, 07:09
fact for you, there was more white European slave's to Muslim's than there ever was black people, but you dont get taught that a school