Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
13 March, 06:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
13 March, 11:06
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
this is what i meant by still asleep. this helps two kinds of fools to stay foolish blacks and whites. the only reason why one group (blacks) feel like slavery is special to them. it's because this is the only movie they make every 6 years. the question is who is doing it and why and for what purpose? why is it so important to remind the blacks they were slaves every chance they get. why you want a group to carry a mental Chain for all time so every other race sees them in this light. why. i told a white male that blacks sold blacks to whites. he was adamant that its not true and he defend the lie that whites captured blacks. why does he thinks this? if you told a child his mom is a chimp every chance you get and everyone gets to here it. what will that child believes growing up if there is no other narrative. if no one tells the other kids their moms were chimps too what will they believe. Remember having a mom that swings on chandelier is considered primitive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
13 March, 11:41
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Thank you for your comment...
With compassion and understanding, patiently be the light. I've replied w/4 pics. WWG1WGA! 🙏💗🙏