Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
22 January, 02:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
FOOKIN' KENITES ARE FOOKIN' TOAST!
FOOKIN' "SOUL SELLERS" ARE FOOKIN' TOAST! →→👹🤺🤺🤺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
21 January, 11:11
Reminds me of a certain Godfather movie ... 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marshall Newman @ttocs
21 January, 05:17
No big surprise

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
21 January, 04:35
you see? this is the real news...

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
21 January, 04:23
Absolutely NOT surprising!... Just glad he got caught!

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
21 January, 03:16
Swamp is still being drained!!!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 January, 02:56
The Entire Vatican must be restructured ... The Energy there is a portal ...the entire location must be changed & reversed .... Bad , bad energy

William Filer @TahoeBilly
21 January, 02:56
Okay VK I freaked out but I am back now.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
21 January, 02:42
Sounds alot like the US senate and house reps and the present administration. #ALLCROOKS

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
21 January, 02:37
I am going to take "Grieving" Catholic off my profile. Need a new modifier like Mortified, Horrified, Deeply Humiliated, Really Pissed Off...

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
21 January, 02:51
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
I left the Catholic church long ago. I will admit when I do go for a funeral... I still get a warm feeling from my childhood church days...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 January, 02:35
🇺🇸 My old teacher Vincentius, it’s very nice to see you. 🇺🇸

Sharon Sands @Shazy
21 January, 02:34
suprise suprise

Carey Lou @Careylou
21 January, 02:21
No Kidding!? Who would ever think that! 🤪

Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
21 January, 02:09
😜

Tori Wiser @Tori_R10
21 January, 02:07
😑nooooo. im so shocked.

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
21 January, 02:07
Let me guess. 5 pallets of cold hard cash?

Bobbi Momma1st @BobbiGMommaFirst
21 January, 01:52
APL 10.0

Vickie Wilson Garrison @ViktoriosCO
21 January, 01:51

Kim Board @Kimpossible
21 January, 01:46
Oh yeah (in my best Kool-aid man voice)

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
21 January, 01:45

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 01:42
So weird one of my angel frens sent me a pic just like this one minus the man months ago. At the time I had no idea where it was.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 January, 01:38
Go get'em boys 😎👍

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
21 January, 01:38
Edward Snowden On How It Is To Live In Exile!

Click the link: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#HiddenKnowledge #RoadTo10kSubsTillJune #wakeUp #EdwardSnowden #MAGA

Constitution Bird @ConstitutionBird
21 January, 01:35
id like to imagine that the vatican holds all of the money/gold the world would ever need

probably a interdimensional portal too in that basement of theirs lol

Marie Foster @Marecf
21 January, 01:35
Yuge

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
21 January, 01:32
Well looks like the swamp is draiing even with POTUS out of the picture. hehe He will be back... Im wondering if he is still in charge just out of the light of the People and MSM

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 January, 06:42
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
yes --🙏🙏🙏trust the plan --enjoy the show !! we the people !!

Alley IsStanding @AlleyIsStanding
21 January, 06:40
Finally. Thought, why was the Vatican dark? Did we get the gold or was this the VaticN holding court convicting this guy?