Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Barbara Rosseau @AngelOfDestiny
24 January, 02:25
In response April Evans to her Publication
Very smart kid great job

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
23 January, 03:50
it should be noted the Vatican does not own USInc anymore either. USInc went Bankrupt in 2015. Sometime in 2020 the USCorps was dissolved and it's property and assets were swooped up by DJT. So in effect DJT legally owns DC. 😂😂😂 corr3ct me if I am wrong. ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
21 January, 11:37
Very good job of explaining.

Penelope Kekz @PenelopeKekz
21 January, 10:32
Bravo, young man! Nice to see someone this young who knows a bit about TRUTH!

Julie Rock @Rebeleer81
21 January, 10:12
thank you for explaining this!! you are awesome!

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
21 January, 08:11
I like this Kid

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 January, 07:54
Brillantly put by a well-read young man. Maybe a President of the Republic one day?

Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
21 January, 07:52
👍Which is why Trump took the nuclear football with him to Mar-A-Lago in Floridia.

Penelope Kekz @PenelopeKekz
21 January, 10:33
In response Patty Purser to her Publication
Exactly

Smiley Rock @SmileyRock17
21 January, 07:49
America The Corporation is no longer. The Republic should be in Philadelphia but for now, Maralago is good.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 January, 06:17
"Maralago is the White House of the Republic of the United States of America and Prsident Trump is still the President of it. " -This kid is on point!!!! Great summary by him.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
21 January, 04:52
I truly enjoy watching our youth boldy putting truth out there!

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
21 January, 04:31
Spot on!

sQuarepeg Alpha @SquarePeg
21 January, 04:17
great young man!! go tell it from the rooftops!!

Iam -JD @IamJD
21 January, 04:15
Well I guess that answered my question I asked you earlier lol. Thank you VK

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 January, 04:02
excellent take!

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
21 January, 04:01
🥰 Someone has done his homework
#ProudParent 👊🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
21 January, 03:45
WOW!! He did an amazing job explaining, loud and clear!

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
21 January, 03:39
100% agree! He had to get all of the american money back into the states as well. The banks will not be able to use our money in other countries. No more misuse of it, no more corruption! We will be free from debt, free from slavery, free from the elites!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
21 January, 03:35
Thank you to thus beautiful young man! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✝️✝️✝️💫💫💫💫

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 January, 03:35
exactly! I love him, he summed up what Anons know & did so brilliantly. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GoldPilling 777 @JJ74Q
21 January, 03:29
For Over A Year Now, I've Been Trying To Explain This Very Scenario To My Wife. She Thinks Im Cray Cray.
I Feel Most Americans Should Have To Take A Class After Whats About To Happen And Im Just Going To Keep Popping Corn

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
21 January, 02:59
this is the I saw and was talking about!!!!! It makes sense now!!!!!!

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
21 January, 03:36
In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication
damn phone.....can hardly wait to get my lap top back!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
21 January, 02:56
Smart young man, he gets it.

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
21 January, 02:50
Nicely done!

Heidi MyVoice @Zenith67
21 January, 02:48
He is brilliant!!!

LeAnne Walberg @Awniehall
21 January, 02:48
So well explained! Great young man!

Lady Kengal @HarmNone
21 January, 02:43
LOVE LOVE LOVE this kid. His momma should be very very proud.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 January, 02:41
impressive!! this kid nailed it! except, Donald J TrumpDOQ is still very much Americas president. ❤️

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
21 January, 02:40
What a smart young man! There is hope for our future.

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
21 January, 02:38
wow the genius of this young mands mind .
blew me away that someone of his age knew this. My applause to his parents they have raised a fine , intelligent young man . thanks for sharing