Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 November, 10:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Hanks last movie was Mr. Rogers No one is going to believe that he is the PIMP pedophile of Hollywood Mr. ADRENOCHORME. I threw away every last toy , video, T-shirt . How can I explain this to the children anybody ? The good news the pedophile is dead !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
08 April, 08:25
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I stopped watching movies out of Hollywood a few years ago - thank God. I was a big fan of Hanks until I learned his real agenda. We also destroyed all remnants of his career. Thankful he is dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
22 March, 05:02

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
14 March, 10:55
Both Hanks and his wife have been executed plus a lot from hollywood.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
15 March, 08:34
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I call this Masterpiece, "Woody's current condition".

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
14 March, 07:31
the body is on the rug
the head is on a baby blanket
the blanket has little 🔺🔻 all over it like pizza slices
there is an upside down green car
the box is upside down & a baby bowl is on top
the blocks spell something but too fuzzy for my old eyes
what else?

Freedom Fries @FreedomFries
15 March, 12:28
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
you are looking way too far into this photo 🤷‍♀️

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
14 March, 11:26
Hanks has no Twitter posts since last May of 2020. Unusually weird since he was a 'regular' tweeter, especially about his quirky children's shoe & sock photos/tweets.

Daccari Ashby @DaCash
13 March, 10:03
Everuthing in the picture meant something. But i don't remember. what it was anymore.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
13 March, 09:24
Just How Much Of Hollywood Is Gone? I've Been Going Through Various Youtube Video Of Different People And All Of Their Interviews Are 360p Behind a Grey Sheet, Out Of 100 Just How Much Is Left Ghost E?

WOLF Pawnee @RMFCo1822Ltd
14 March, 07:01
In response King Letau to his Publication
Not a lot. The A-List superelite, Cannibal Club, Ninth Circle, Golden Circle etc (small group, 200-300 out of a million who work in the biz) whom torture & murder kids on the reg, the ones that went to Epsteins sacrifice island, most of whom are the most beloved Hollywood luminaries/stars in the world, are dead. There are hundreds of other high up pedos in the industry that were detained, however their sentences/executions uncertain. If you haven't watched the Out of Shadows documentary yet, now is a good time.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
13 March, 09:18
"So long...partner" Woody Toy Story 3 😉

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 March, 09:09

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
13 March, 10:39
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Wait..a few months after they were supposedly in lockdown from Covid in Austrailia, they went to Greece, I remember reading they had citzenship there, they bought a small island..

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
13 March, 09:08
This post was Apr 22, 2020. there was a ton of weird videos and posts! Madona singing about fried fish, hanks in his kitchen with a full shelf of type writers, ellen with a bowl full of keys on her coffee table while she shows off her ankle braclet..etc...
it would be awsome if someone would make an acchive post with all of this. it is easy to forget with so mych happining!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 March, 09:07
Every film he has ever done is now nasty by association.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
14 March, 10:16
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I have almost 18 of his films in my DVD collection. I can't watch any of them anymore.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 March, 08:58
Kirsten Dun.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
13 March, 07:56
I would have thought he'd been gone for a while now? Good to know the diseases have been eradicated from Earth!

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
13 March, 07:53
Yes, Tom Hanks has Bit The Dust!

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
13 March, 07:35
2 second search can find a date texan...

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
13 March, 06:54
People you need to fact check stuff like this...

Why can you not find this post on her twitter account?
Why there is no date in the screenshot?

Take NOTHING at face value.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 March, 07:54
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
Oh you wanted a spoon feeding I get it. No, the kitchen is closed.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 March, 12:41
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
kiwi here, hi , i recall seeing her photo atthe hotel in Aucland she was staying in,this was posted when she was here that i also recall.she was.looking not the best either..this was early first nz covid lockdown march,she and hubby wanted to isolate at a rural property ..they were told no

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 March, 06:53
Kirsten Dunst is sending a message about Tom Hanks (who voiced Woody in Toy Story). "Hanks is dead" seems to be the popular choice of message.

I don't know if there's any significance to the head on the dish towel/baby blanket vs. rest on the carpet and rug on carpet, or the items in background, or if that is reading too much into it.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
13 March, 07:50
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
it isn't

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
13 March, 06:51
Tom Hanks fake death - People Sad

Tom Hanks real death - People Rejoice

https://youtu.be/Lv-67DFlO...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

13 March, 06:53
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Someone with more video editing skills than me should edit Hanks death scene followed by celebration

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
13 March, 06:44
The actress K. Dunst ? Hummm. Hanx. NZ

13 March, 06:42
Hanks is dead!

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
13 March, 06:33
woody allen got dead i guess?

Patriot Plumber @Free_As_FuQ
13 March, 06:39
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
Tom Hanx .

Sharron Sierer @Awaken907
13 March, 06:32
☠️

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
13 March, 06:32
Now thats a message!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
13 March, 06:40
Woody down