Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 March, 06:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
People you need to fact check stuff like this...

Why can you not find this post on her twitter account?
Why there is no date in the screenshot?

Take NOTHING at face value.
06:54 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealTexanPatriot in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
14 March, 12:41
In response RealTexan Patriot to his Publication
kiwi here, hi , i recall seeing her photo atthe hotel in Aucland she was staying in,this was posted when she was here that i also recall.she was.looking not the best either..this was early first nz covid lockdown march,she and hubby wanted to isolate at a rural property ..they were told no

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 March, 07:54
Oh you wanted a spoon feeding I get it. No, the kitchen is closed.

13 March, 08:05
I catch my own fish...
I'm saying "Anonymous sources" / "Anonymous dates" should NOT be the norm for people that may not have seen the original source.
Some will not agree with me.
Many will agree with me.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
13 March, 08:16
I'm ezra-mized!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
13 March, 07:48
this was verified when it actually happened.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
13 March, 07:37
It was a real post on Instagram but she deleted it. wish I would have kept it.

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
13 March, 07:22

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
13 March, 07:21
you should probably follow your own advise.... here let me push the buttons for you this time...

....dated screen capture

https://mobile.twitter.com...

13 March, 07:42
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Thanks!
However, I believe with all the disinformation floating around the facts and all relevant information should be contained in original posts.
😉

Lysanne anon @lysanne
13 March, 07:10
no doubt she took it down. This Tweet was s year ago. I remember it.