Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
17 March, 12:55
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
17 March, 12:32
My movies with him in them went in the garbage months ago. Ellen and the Rock too. More will be going. I cannot watch movies anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Territ234 Tag @Territ234
15 March, 08:23
Gone

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
15 March, 05:06
Dead or alive.

Discernment Sleuth @Sleuth
15 March, 11:25
see the public release announcing he passed from covid?

EC1997 EC1997 @EC1997
15 March, 01:29
"RIP" on the Hat

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
14 March, 10:29
hoping they are ded evil scum

Only followers of this user (Slapps_) can see their posts

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
14 March, 09:55

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
14 March, 02:38
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
G582 ap-og-raf-ay'; from G583; an enrollment; by implication, an assessment:—taxing.
Enroll, Enrollment: primarily denotes "a written copy", or, as a law term, "a deposition;

Ken Smalls @hemibuggar
14 March, 07:17
General Flynn is the founder of Q

Only followers of this user (Slapps_) can see their posts

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 March, 04:48

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
14 March, 04:53
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Totally. 👊💥

Tamie Mason @Gamechanger45
23 March, 10:32
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
It looks like shes been crying. He looks pissed, either way dont care. Evil Demons! They are gone

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Pat Nopales @Beenlewdin
13 March, 10:59
Heard they got lethal injection. If so, WAY too easy man.
I need to see this no talent POS shot or hung.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet to Come @JerseyGuy11
14 March, 02:23
In response Pat Nopales to her Publication
can't say no talent. He was a super talented actor. But that's how he became so big in the trafficking/adrenochrone game. He was what other actors aspired to be. That's why he was one of the first to be executed. He had way too much of an influence on non-compromised folks. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!

some one special to some @godrus
13 March, 09:36
Because Shucking and Jiving always worked BEFORE (before Trumo and Patriots).
They could sleays sing some autogrpahs and give out some free nerch and every 'problen' would magivally melt away.
NOT this tinem Oak,

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
13 March, 09:26
Known as "the nicest guy in Hollywood". Nothing is as it seems.

Christina Maga @Christina71
13 March, 09:23
Busted and burnt toast, it's written in the eyes.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 March, 08:38
Perhaps it was his ability as an actor or it's the talents of the devil, but if you zoom in past what appears to be a smirk or "pleasant" expression, his eyes reveal something different: they are lifeless and looking in two different directions. It's like his left eye is deceptively fooling and distracting you while his right eye is studying you as a potential victim. How unquenchable was his blood lust? How many deaths is he responsible for?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 March, 08:56
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
looks defeated, goodbye, cant watch his movies anymore

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 March, 08:31
She's crying and you can tell he was. 🤷‍♀️

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
13 March, 08:30
i used to love all your movies! youre nothing but a nasty fuck. i hope you are DEAD!!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
13 March, 07:57
i had a visceral reaction looking at these two. Ugh, YOU ARE NOT MISSED!

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
13 March, 07:55
Odd, what is that scanning code above the right side of the door?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
13 March, 07:54
From about a year ago wasn't it? Barcode on the door! THE LAST PICTURE POSTED ON HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 March, 07:42
His nose is wrong! That is not Tom... I would bet a pair of dirty socks on it.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 March, 08:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
possible but the nose and ears keep growing as u get older

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 March, 09:11
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It is comms. Her in pink, him iin blue...So if it is red/pink on our left (their right) and blue our right (their left) it is being in on a secret. If it was reversed blue/pink we would be in on the secret. I cannot explain but a hypothesis after years of research.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
13 March, 07:20
I am suddenly seeing something thta I haven't seen before. Because I had no clue about the Man who looks very similar to the Seal 6 member called Aaron Vaughn? He has this silver curl in front of his forehead! Now look what these 2 wear!

Tom's wife: RIP CURL
Tom: Has a symbol that looks like a wave, but also like a CURL

What are the chances? Coincidence? I don't think so.

Erin Reasoner @Ekr
13 March, 09:22
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
he is wearing a carhardt hat.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
13 March, 06:59
Good riddance.

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
13 March, 06:48
Doesn't look like Rita,
and why would she she be wearing a CROSS?!?

And if that was Hanx,
wouldn't he start melting once he saw her Cross?

#LUCIFERIAN #pedos
&
#Adrenochrome #vampires

Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
13 March, 06:36
My wife (unknowingly) gave me tgat hat this pst xmas. Can’t bring myself to wear it

Anne Green @Anne72
13 March, 06:33
Are they in a cell? Grey door behind don't look very homely.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 March, 06:30
Tom & Rita 'quarantined' in Australia, one year ago.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
13 March, 06:30
...never did like him....what good instincts I have 😎

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
13 March, 06:46
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
always trust your gut instincts