Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 March, 06:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
I think memory serves well her,e didn't he say it all hangs on Hanx now? Something about ship going down, we all go down?

And what about Madonna or whoever that was, sitting in a bathtub filled with milk, talking about how COVID is the great ehmm... what was it she said? Equalizer? We are all in this together?
07:28 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Jackson 525 @Jackson525
15 March, 07:11
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I thought the same thing about that freaky Madonna video and I never heard anyone mention that till you! If one goes down we all go down? She was NOT talking about Covid!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
14 March, 01:50
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Yeah that was Madonna, and hopefully she's gone. And as for David Spade, who the hell goes out onto a roof with a gun over a virus? This was definitely NOT what he was referring to.

How did all these celebrities get tied up into this shit? Because when all first started, they weren't doing it for bloodshed, but somewhere down the line, it happened.

Madonna is another creature altogether. She was already into all things perverted anyway, so it wasn't much of a stretch for her to go down that road.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
20 March, 04:29
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Yes, all in the name of what? Advancement, popularity, being blackmailed? Didn't they somehow have and make a choice?