Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
11 March, 01:28
World War 3 has been secretly going on for almost 60 years! 27 years ago, hero John Fitzgerald Kennedy knew of how evil the Biden family was!

#FutureProvesPast
#KennedyVision
5:5 πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#GodWins
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
Some would say that the "Cold War" was WW3 and we won that one. Some say this is WW4.
05:01 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Adam4850 in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 March, 05:09
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
Did we win? was there ever a winner, when all war was planned and financed by the same evil?

but i do understand your point, and that coild be true as well! Either way that takes nothing away from all the military who faught for us at anytime!
#Godblessourtroops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
13 March, 05:20
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Oh, I agree. For all we know the "Cold War" was made up bullshit. For all we know the Russians could have only had a couple of nukes and we were never at risk in the first place. I loved history class in high school. I can't wait to hear the true history of the world. As much as we really know.