Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
World War 3 has been secretly going on for almost 60 years! 27 years ago, hero John Fitzgerald Kennedy knew of how evil the Biden family was!

#FutureProvesPast
#KennedyVision
5:5 πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#GodWins
#wwg1wga 🌎✌️
01:28 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
13 March, 05:01
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Some would say that the "Cold War" was WW3 and we won that one. Some say this is WW4.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
13 March, 05:09
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
Did we win? was there ever a winner, when all war was planned and financed by the same evil?

but i do understand your point, and that coild be true as well! Either way that takes nothing away from all the military who faught for us at anytime!
#Godblessourtroops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
11 March, 08:26
Great post my friend! You're exactly right about WW3. Thanks for helping to awaken these folks! God Bless you Patriot. Much love from New Orleans πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯οΈπŸ™

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
11 March, 01:35

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
11 March, 08:27
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
I don't even have to visit your page to know I want to follow you with this post! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯οΈπŸ™