Angel Joy @superradangel
I'm currently on shaky ground in my personal world.
My husband is Army and is in training, maybe back to back, which leaves me and my son and our animals in limbo. No direction in sight, I am floating around now without a home and everything packed in storage.
i feel helpless. Lost. Insecure.
It's hard and unnerving to go from being the sole breadwinner my entire life to being dependent upon another. And also losing the ability to dictate any decision.
Our last conversation was awful. I felt awful for pressing. I am left feeling as if, my problems or worries too must also be sacrificed for the sake of his mindset so that he may be the very best he can be right now. This is all so new for me. I am feeling reckless and a bit hopeless. I am an abandoner when I feel I have lost everything, I throw in the towel for the sake of a clean slate. I'm trying not to think this way now. Its hard.
02:38 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by superradangel in this post can reply
The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
13 March, 03:53
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
You write of your fears. Relationships can be full of fears; share all your fears with your partner. Trust your partner for it is you two against the world. That is your mate and your chosen life partner. Do not forsake them for your own fears, utilize their strengths to strengthen your will. Together you are invincible. Do not self-sabotage by throwing in the towel and starting over. Why repeat what you have already done? Good luck and stay positive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
13 March, 03:57
In response The Real GrannyD to her Publication
your response made me cry. and you are so correct. thank you. i appreciate you. ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
13 March, 04:04
That was an amazing response. Yes, do this and let the pieces fall where they may. Good luck.

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
13 March, 03:51
One of my favorite ways to think of prayer and God is this reminder; God does not give you as much as you can bear, it's more. He heaps it on so that you call upon him. Trust in God for He is your father and only wants the best for you. He knows your sorrow, your pain, and your needs.

God gives us what we need to grow, to learn, and to be the person that we need to be. The person that will fulfill THAT life path. The one that is intended, by our Lord. When life becomes overwhelming that is when you know you are on the right path. Turn to God. Listen to his guidance. He will never fail you.

You are just experienced life's journey and though painful or frightening, it does not need repeating - just fine tuned. YOU control your life. Learn, grow, and move forward in a positive way. For every negative find the positive and for every burden turn to God.
You are beautiful. You are loved. You are needed. You are right where you need to be for the reasons that are needed.

Blessings

Angel Joy @superradangel
13 March, 03:58
everything i needed to hear today. i cannot thank you enough.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
13 March, 02:52
Know your not alone. I'm praying for you and family.

Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
13 March, 02:41
I just prayed for you. I care!