Angel Joy @superradangel
13 March, 02:38
I'm currently on shaky ground in my personal world.
My husband is Army and is in training, maybe back to back, which leaves me and my son and our animals in limbo. No direction in sight, I am floating around now without a home and everything packed in storage.
i feel helpless. Lost. Insecure.
It's hard and unnerving to go from being the sole breadwinner my entire life to being dependent upon another. And also losing the ability to dictate any decision.
Our last conversation was awful. I felt awful for pressing. I am left feeling as if, my problems or worries too must also be sacrificed for the sake of his mindset so that he may be the very best he can be right now. This is all so new for me. I am feeling reckless and a bit hopeless. I am an abandoner when I feel I have lost everything, I throw in the towel for the sake of a clean slate. I'm trying not to think this way now. Its hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior Annie, click on at the bottom under it