Only people mentioned by Mrs_Peeps in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 March, 02:45
In response Mrs Peeps to her Publication
Eh, in my neck of the woods kids are crack shots before they're 10 years old
But then miniMike is a twit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
13 March, 01:33
But they think a kid under 10 can make Life changing decisions about what sex they want!

Thankfully I do Trust God is going to step in and stop this madness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 March, 01:27
And I forgot to mention, maybe he keeps crappy company and that's why he doesn't know anyone. Why does he get to decide?

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 March, 01:25
Then he needs to review Civil War history. Many were well below the age of 19. #MAGA

John Anon @freeamerican59
13 March, 12:46
when's the last time anyone laid eyes on MiniMike in person

Mrs Peeps @Mrs_Peeps
13 March, 12:57
In response John Anon to his Publication
😆Good question.