It’s evident with what’s being taken out of the D.U.M.B.s
in Switzerland & under the Vatican
THE AMOUNT OF GOLD SPECIAL FORCES FOUND
IS MORE GOLD
THAN THEY THOUGHT EXISTED ON EARTH X 100
Imagine if that was disseminated throughout
& you made it monatomic
& CLEANED UP THE ATMOSPHERE IN 1/2 AN HOUR 🌎
This map is the Vatican DUMB from Rome to Jerusalem.
💰 THE FIRST 150 MILES WAS NOTHING BUT GOLD BULLION.
It took 650 planeloads of the largest Air Force group flying it out
& they STILL haven’t touched it.
DUMB goes under Albania
where there are continuous 10 km depth Earthquakes
which means Special Forces are blowing it up.
It is cram packed all the way to Jerusalem
with ARTIFACTS, GOLD, ART TREASURES
SACRED SPIRITUAL DOCUMENTS
things they’ve removed & hidden from Humanity
for thousands
& thousands
& thousands
of years.”
12:33 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
06 June, 11:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
#GOLD #silver #MAGA #wwg1wga #GREATAWAKENING #QANON
Gene Decode. Grateful for this man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
16 March, 06:49
The monatomic gold was in the pyramids too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
16 March, 06:47
Hi Kat!!!. Glad I found you again. Missed you and TooTalRn ffrom twitter.Great stuff. Ready for the biblical moment??? God bless and take care.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 March, 08:31
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Hello my friend. Welcome to anonup! I love this site. Let's see how long we last here! 😹🙏💕🇺🇸🐸

James Mays @wLandJforAll
15 March, 06:00
By the way, Poland is on it! https://youtu.be/G33__l5hU...

James Mays @wLandJforAll
15 March, 05:58
This ^^^ Thank you so much for this. As much bad that's being brought out that we have to prepare for, we also need to prepare just as much for the good such as this

15 March, 06:00
In response James Mays to his Publication
I agree wholeheartedly, James! 🙏🍀💰

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
15 March, 12:50
My guess is there is more to find, especially in the USA. :)

15 March, 12:53
In response General Khaos to his Publication
👍🙏😻🍀☘️🍀💰

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 March, 06:18
KAT GREAT JOB ON THE GENE DECODE BLOG TODAY 💥💥. YOU OUT DID YOURSELF ❤️❤️

13 March, 07:25
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Bless your heart, CSPOA 🙏😻 Gene is so incredible and his INTEL valuable for all of us. I appreciate your letting me know, it means so much to me. Truly, truly 🙏😽💞

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
13 March, 03:07
Monotomic is a Keystone word.

Rebecca Owen @Passionpoet69
13 March, 01:53
Where do I find Gene Decode?

13 March, 02:09
In response Rebecca Owen to her Publication

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 March, 09:47
In response Rebecca Owen to her Publication
Blessed2Teach is a site where Gene Decode also reports regularly with Rick.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 March, 01:45
This is such incredible news.I have been following this too. There us so much hustorh snd wealth that had been kept from the world and people are dying from starvation, malnutrition, disease, debydration... God bless the military for all they are doing. Thank you for thus post. I have bern busy the last werk snd have been kearning but unable to post. ❤️❤️

13 March, 01:59
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
There is more than enough Wealth X ∞ & miraculous technology for Humanity, Earth, Kingdoms, Galaxy, Solar System, Multiverse!!

We are blasting out of this prison planet, Ascending to Fifth Density +++ and will be dancing in the streets and celebrating our Divinity, Sovereignty and Freedom sooner than we know 🎉💥

The GENIUS Q-Plan, Military Intelligence, U.S. Military, President Trump and the entire White Hat Alliance are the archangels who have manifested God's Plan 👼🇺🇸

Once every child is rescued and healed with Med Beds; once the Quantum Financial System is switched on; once President Trump is "officially" our 19th President of the Republic—happy days are here again for all.

We will never forget the fallen. The brave, remarkable men, women and K9s in the Military who gave their lives for Freedom 🙏💞👼👼👼🇺🇸🔥

#NESARAGESARA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 01:25
This is the truth that needs to be told!

13 March, 01:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love you, Nana 😽🙏💕

Agree, Gene Decode Rocks! He loves God. He loves Truth. He loves Humanity, Earth, Animals, all—he wants to help bring down the cabal so he keeps bringing out the TRUTH in as many platforms as he can. God bless him 🙏🌎🌺🇺🇸🔥

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 March, 12:38
https://youtu.be/la3NTAiA-...

steady watching the earthquakes and volcanoes. Papua New Guinea eruptedafter 1000 years. Thank you for this post, I learned something new that we need gold for our atmosphere? i'm curious as to what would be done. bI mean I've heard things in the past, but if anyone would like to add I would much appreciate it. Thank you in advance

13 March, 12:43
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Many of the Earthquakes we're seeing all over the planet are Military Special Forces blowing up the deep state demons' Deep Underground Military Bases.

You can track Earthquakes on this site. It will help you visualize where the Military are now that you know what they're doing 🙏💥

God bless our brave Military.
They are saving Earth & Humanity 🙏🌎💞

https://earthquake.usgs.go...