Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 March, 02:28
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
I speak up to anyone in around me about how dangerous the vaccines are & need to research. I was suspended on twitter for stating a fact-if you sign the consent form you are giving manufacturers, et al, a free pass from liabilty, it states heirs can't hold them liable either. Theyre not FDA approved, only approved for "emergency use only." They managed the "emergency use only" because they withheld the cures for covid from the public. Why would anyone trust someone to inject something experimental that is going to change your DNA permanently? Something worth checking into-will life insurance pay out if you die after experimental vaccine? Patients at work who had both vaccines are still testing positive for covid. Patients were never really sick when +. We are seeing an increase in these vaccinated people having strokes, respiratory issues, etc. Speak up, educate people, hey already think we are a crazy conspiracy theorists anyway. Do not remain silent. Maybe you can save one life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
13 March, 02:36
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
It is now being posted all over the place that NO insurance company will pay out monies for death if you took any of the shots. Reason is these are experimental. You are the experiment. No money from insurance and of course you cannot sue the companies that produced the shots. I don't call them vaccines because they are not vaccines. They cure NOTHING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396