Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Ane Zee @AneZ
13 March, 04:45
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
there are a lot of Interviews with Taveres at SGT and Project Camelot where she prescribes what Agenda 2030 really means. I researched what she is saying about the "Sustainable Devolpment- Plans 2030" for the city I live in Germany. everything she said was true and everyone should look up what is planned for their city or country!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Prague Czech Republic, the plan is Maharal. So first he "cleans" the territory by killing people through vaccination.
05:01 AM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Ane Zee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 March, 05:24
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
In Prague DOES NOT LIVE ANY SINGLE UNGUILTY SOUL🤣🤣🤣

IT IS modern Times Soddoma. Only those animals from Troja Zoo i will miss, they ARE INNOCENT SOULS😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ane Zee @AneZ
13 March, 05:03
and the survivors are pressed into "smart-village-apartments"

Ane Zee @AneZ

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 March, 05:07
In response Ane Zee to her Publication
Do you know what the human soul can do. The human soul can do what they can never do. Entities know they are running out of time. Tick Tack.

Ane Zee @AneZ