Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Ane Zee @AneZ
there are a lot of Interviews with Taveres at SGT and Project Camelot where she prescribes what Agenda 2030 really means. I researched what she is saying about the "Sustainable Devolpment- Plans 2030" for the city I live in Germany. everything she said was true and everyone should look up what is planned for their city or country!
04:45 AM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AneZ in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 March, 05:34
In response Ane Zee to her Publication
Actually WE THE PEOPLE planning visit madame Hitler on Summer 2021 🤣

Lets say 21.7.2021, place some roses to Only Germany Hero Count Stauffenberg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ane Zee @AneZ
13 March, 05:37
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
madame is a tranny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
13 March, 05:25
All eye see is 17.

Ane Zee @AneZ
13 March, 05:27
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
all eye see is the capture of their sacred number "17" ... 😂

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
13 March, 08:47
In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
When has the male female symbol have 2 dashes in the middle? The Infinity symbol is now broken. Keep looking at this an see the evil in it. The eye with the globe in it as the pupil. I can go on...

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
13 March, 05:01
Prague Czech Republic, the plan is Maharal. So first he "cleans" the territory by killing people through vaccination.

Ane Zee @AneZ
13 March, 05:03
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
and the survivors are pressed into "smart-village-apartments"

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 March, 05:24
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
In Prague DOES NOT LIVE ANY SINGLE UNGUILTY SOUL🤣🤣🤣

IT IS modern Times Soddoma. Only those animals from Troja Zoo i will miss, they ARE INNOCENT SOULS😔