John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
10 March, 11:11
Starter: JFK
Finisher: DJT
[Beam of Light Activated]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 March, 09:27
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Absolutely Amazing. Loved this- done very well. Two Great Men, I cried very hard when we the people lost Potus JFK. I wasnt but a youngster in Middle School but I knew in my Soul that this was a Great Man who was murdered. I remember praying very hard for the family that gave their beautiful Husband/Father, the ultimate sacrifice. The Evil stole Potus JFK from them & us, the people of our Country. I pray for justice to see the evil be expunged & the Light of Christ to be as bright as ever with a huge Victory for the American People & our Future. It's going to be Biblical & Epic. What a time to be alive. Glory be to Father God. All faith, light & Love be present.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from hope saxton, click on at the bottom under it