Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
21 January, 11:42
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I hope they backrupt that fucker and the victim gets it ALL 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CaedynsMom 4Ever @DeplorableMeWI
21 January, 11:41
I hope Jack loses everything, as he should. However, this is taking place in Crapifornia, where they protect their pedos and let them roam free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 January, 11:35
That's not right!

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 January, 11:35
That's not right!

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
21 January, 09:22
😡Saw that on link today! Sick Pedos.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
21 January, 07:53
🤬 Sickening!

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
21 January, 07:50
Why am I not surprised? But after all, the name Dorsey means "dark".

It's a shame no one had the wherewithal to say the video was posted by a Trump supporter. Guarantee you it would have been removed immediately!!!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
21 January, 07:40
I hope that minor gets every dime they have.