Mac 691 @Mac691
12 March, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 03:04
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Virologists are saying that contracting any coronavirus after receiving the vaccine will cause a cytokine storm. Most likely this fall flu season. This really is a depopulation weapon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 03:39
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
This is why Ba'al Gates of hell said, " The Second Wave will get their attention", with a smirk on his face. They will blame the cytokine storm deaths happening this fall on a new Covid strain and scare even more into getting the vaxeen for that. If your friends and family do not beleive any of this sinsiter planning; show them this video and note how the teacher asks them to bow and acknowledge the Goat (baphomet) after the children incant in this satanic ritual with Bush Jr on 9-ll, the words- Plane.. Hit ..Steel.. Must . No more denying we are under domestic terrorism. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
9 11 Booker School Kids Hit Steel Plane Must - YouTube

one of the craziest videos I ever saw in regards to 9/11http://www.spirituallysmart.com/

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 March, 06:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
all i can say is FUCK! i had no idea this took place. mind blown

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 07:00
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Make sure everyone you know, now knows about this and sees it.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 March, 07:11
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
this fucking just slipped by us this many years?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It's been around. Its just, so few were willing to listen to the truth about 9/11 until Q started exposing the deep state traitors. What is that called, cognitive disonance kept it hidden from people all these years. I hope the masses are more ready now to understand that 9/11 was an inside job.
07:26 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it