Mac 691 @Mac691
12 March, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 03:04
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Virologists are saying that contracting any coronavirus after receiving the vaccine will cause a cytokine storm. Most likely this fall flu season. This really is a depopulation weapon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
This is why Ba'al Gates of hell said, " The Second Wave will get their attention", with a smirk on his face. They will blame the cytokine storm deaths happening this fall on a new Covid strain and scare even more into getting the vaxeen for that. If your friends and family do not beleive any of this sinsiter planning; show them this video and note how the teacher asks them to bow and acknowledge the Goat (baphomet) after the children incant in this satanic ritual with Bush Jr on 9-ll, the words- Plane.. Hit ..Steel.. Must . No more denying we are under domestic terrorism. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
9 11 Booker School Kids Hit Steel Plane Must - YouTube

one of the craziest videos I ever saw in regards to 9/11http://www.spirituallysmart.com/

03:39 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 March, 06:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
all i can say is FUCK! i had no idea this took place. mind blown

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 07:00
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
Make sure everyone you know, now knows about this and sees it.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 March, 06:46
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Now go watch Pet Goat 2 on youtube.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 06:59
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Really, there is more "wtf "to this? I'm afraid to look.