Mac 691 @Mac691
12 March, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
Virologists are saying that contracting any coronavirus after receiving the vaccine will cause a cytokine storm. Most likely this fall flu season. This really is a depopulation weapon.
03:04 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 March, 09:30
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
If the MedBeds are really going to be available, we need them ASAP to prevent this mass catastrophe come Fall. One of the reasons there has been such insane opposition to HCQ is because it decalcifies the pineal gland which could cause people to awaken--the last thing the globalists want!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
13 March, 11:33
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
true!

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 March, 08:10
Jonelle. come to telegraph and follow ghost ezra. Everyone should know that Carona is not just viral but bacterial also. My friend had pneumonia when he was diagnosed as positive for Covid. Its sad to manipulate the public who dont have the knowledge but its another thing to lie and murder people like a genocide. This all has to end.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 08:13
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
I am on Telegram, but incant figure out how to follow someone. I'm 59 y/o and not very good with technology. I asked my daughter to help me figure it out but she said "I am not going to enable you to follow more conspiracy kooks, Mom".

Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
12 March, 07:16
So tell me again how patriots are in control. No patriot or decent human would allow something like this to happen! Yet everytime I turn around Trump or his people are bragging about getting the vaxx done and out to the people. The way I see it, either this info is incorrect, the vaxx is a placebo or Trump is one of them and played us all! We cant have it both ways! And no, I havent given up on the plan, just trying to
look at this logically. Why would Trump allow and expedite a vaxx that would do this?

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 March, 07:49
In response Joey _D17 to his Publication
patriots are in control because we were taught to think for ourselves and know better than to get the vaccine. we know better than to molest children we know better than to steal the citizens money for our own personal gain. we know better so we do better. Higher knowledge requires a deeper understanding. Maybe read Your Bible and learn a smart person knows God gave them a brilliant immune system. A not so smart person still knows vaccines are bad. A dumb person questions why The Greatest President ever has become a pusher of the abortion vacccine and must be part of the problem since their caked up crusty eyes couldnt clearly see the reasoning. So get some faith. get some popcorn and quit buying into the show for the normies. wtf.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 08:10
In response Joey _D17 to his Publication
People have free will. The information is out there about the dangers of these vaccines on all social media. At some point, people have to stop expecting government to do everything for them and use the brains God gave them. Just as you cant stop someone from drinking and driving, there are going to be people determined to have government make decisions for them. You say how can anyone decent allow this to happen? Tell me exactly what Patriots should be doing? FREE WILL

Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
12 March, 05:24
After you take the vaccine and are exposed to the real wild virus, your chances of dying from a Cytokine Storm is a very real possibility, just as the all monkeys tested did well with the vaccine, but died quickly after exposure to wild virus.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
12 March, 05:49
In response Patty Purser to her Publication
🙏Until we know for sure the vax was dirty please refrain from promoting this info...some of us have loved ones who have had it and we that know are hanging on by a thread...undeniable proof of the vax leading to this is still yet to be seen.🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 March, 06:34
In response Patty Purser to her Publication
Is this after part 1 or part 2 of the vax?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 03:39
This is why Ba'al Gates of hell said, " The Second Wave will get their attention", with a smirk on his face. They will blame the cytokine storm deaths happening this fall on a new Covid strain and scare even more into getting the vaxeen for that. If your friends and family do not beleive any of this sinsiter planning; show them this video and note how the teacher asks them to bow and acknowledge the Goat (baphomet) after the children incant in this satanic ritual with Bush Jr on 9-ll, the words- Plane.. Hit ..Steel.. Must . No more denying we are under domestic terrorism. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
9 11 Booker School Kids Hit Steel Plane Must - YouTube

one of the craziest videos I ever saw in regards to 9/11http://www.spirituallysmart.com/

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 March, 06:46
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Now go watch Pet Goat 2 on youtube.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 March, 06:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
all i can say is FUCK! i had no idea this took place. mind blown

Carey Lou @Careylou
12 March, 03:23
praying that med beds will reverse the effects of these injections

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 04:00
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Im praying that also!

Debbie Norris @TruthAlwaysWins
17 March, 10:44
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
I am praying that as well!!!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 March, 03:20
Pray 🙏🏽 for those who took both doses.

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
12 March, 03:13
YES. Once it meets the virus, bad things happen.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 03:21
In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
I am a RN and worked many years in a big ICU. I had a patient who died from cytokine storm after he contract Streptococcus A from a small puncture on his hand. It is a truly horrific was to die. Multi-Organ failure begins within 24 hours, liver failure causes bleeding from gut, eyes, nose, mouth and lungs. Fingers, toes and the nose shrivel up and turn black. Skin turns orangish brown from liver failure. Nothing can save the patient and they are dead within 3-4 days. It took a lots of hard work to keep the patient alive 3 days. After the first 4-5 hours the patient never regains conciousness. THIS is what the evil ones plan for humanity