Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
🀬
SHOCK REPORT! FBI Sends in Armored Vehicle with Turret, 2 Vans, 6 FBI Vehicles, 3 Local Police Vehicles to Arrest Young Father Who Attended Jan. 6 Rally – UNBELIEVABLE INTERVIEW! – Please Help…

Joshua James was arrested this week and is being charged in connection to the violent events of January 6th in Washington D.C.
He is an Iraq War veteran, & was wounded in a bomb blast in Iraq. Joshua is being held by the FBI without bail.
Joshua is the breadwinner in his family. He receives retirement pay from the military. He has three young children including a 3-year-old.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
07:24 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Silentios Q++ @Silentios
12 March, 08:22
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I pray for all veterans around the world. Its just shocking to see that the US veterans are not sticking together for their mates.

Veterans have 3 rules:
1) Do not go after me
2) Do not go after my family (veterans)
3) Do not go after my property

Veterans all around the world should come together and fight this evil cabal while using their rules.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
12 March, 07:29
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Praying for him and his family.I wish someone could get this to President Trump.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜°πŸ™πŸΌβ™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
12 March, 07:31
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
Why is this photo so poorly cropped? Did we stop looking closely?

ANON WYNOTUSA @wwgIwga23
12 March, 07:31
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
Why is this photo so poorly cropped? Did we stop looking closely?