Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Journey 1111333 @ItsTheTimeOfTheSeason
14 March, 09:39
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Things that make you go hummm.... let me lay this on you ........ it is all social media and your phone usage text, calls etc. a friend and i were talking about a new salad dressing that is being sold as of a couple weeks ago, her and i both started getting advertisments for this salad dressing on several different sites and emails.. Her nor I DID NOT search for it on the internet just talked about it during a phone call.... You are being watched, listened to more than you realize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
14 March, 09:48
In response Journey 1111333 to his Publication
My niece and I were shopping. As we got out of the car we were talking about a wine she had just recently seen. Relatively unknown. Within 45 minutes we both had ads on our phones for the exact wine we were speaking of......yep......hmmmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
13 March, 01:56
There are zero true Patriot's left on Facebook. Wakey wakey, if you are still on Facebook you are a fucking brainless sheeple.

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
13 March, 01:58
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
The same thing goes for those that use Amazon.
ASSCLOWNS

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
13 March, 12:31
PERSPECTIVE....!!

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
12 March, 08:35
This makes me go "ummm" - never thought of that.