John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
12 March, 06:34
Do you see it now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Journey 1111333 @ItsTheTimeOfTheSeason
14 March, 09:39
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Things that make you go hummm.... let me lay this on you ........ it is all social media and your phone usage text, calls etc. a friend and i were talking about a new salad dressing that is being sold as of a couple weeks ago, her and i both started getting advertisments for this salad dressing on several different sites and emails.. Her nor I DID NOT search for it on the internet just talked about it during a phone call.... You are being watched, listened to more than you realize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
My niece and I were shopping. As we got out of the car we were talking about a wine she had just recently seen. Relatively unknown. Within 45 minutes we both had ads on our phones for the exact wine we were speaking of......yep......hmmmmm
09:48 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Journey 1111333 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Quester215 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Quester215 ..., click on at the bottom under it