Tina Edgar @tsedgar43126
Was walking along today when someone whispered 'Hold the Line' this gave me pause and I looked around and an elderly gentleman on a walking cane was talking to me. I did not have a mask on. He smiled and said, I knew you was a Patriot because you do not have a face diaper on. I smiled and ask why He did not have one on? He replied, I did not storm those beaches over there with bullets hailing, friends dying and getting blown apart to give in to a virus that has a success rate of 99%. If I die it is because it is my time not because those idiots tell me it is unsafe to breath. I agreed with him. Thanked him for his service and agreed to 'hold the line,' He made a lot of sense to me. I don't wear a mask. Have not since April or May. If enough people would just listen to the facts we are being herded right out of our Rights. Freedom guys!
04:07 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by tsedgar43126 in this post can reply
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
13 March, 06:17
In response Tina Edgar to her Publication
great share

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
12 March, 05:08
Awesome ! Thank you for sharing! I also do not wear a mask. I just love our veterans! Hold the Line!! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
12 March, 05:04
thank you for posting this i love it God bless you and that awesome patriot

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
12 March, 04:25
I tell peeps not wearing them they have a nice smile, they know!