Tina Edgar @tsedgar43126
12 March, 04:07
Was walking along today when someone whispered 'Hold the Line' this gave me pause and I looked around and an elderly gentleman on a walking cane was talking to me. I did not have a mask on. He smiled and said, I knew you was a Patriot because you do not have a face diaper on. I smiled and ask why He did not have one on? He replied, I did not storm those beaches over there with bullets hailing, friends dying and getting blown apart to give in to a virus that has a success rate of 99%. If I die it is because it is my time not because those idiots tell me it is unsafe to breath. I agreed with him. Thanked him for his service and agreed to 'hold the line,' He made a lot of sense to me. I don't wear a mask. Have not since April or May. If enough people would just listen to the facts we are being herded right out of our Rights. Freedom guys!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
thank you for posting this i love it God bless you and that awesome patriot
05:04 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Tina Edgar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheLordIsMySpotter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Laughlin, click on at the bottom under it