Mac 691 @Mac691
12 March, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 03:04
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Virologists are saying that contracting any coronavirus after receiving the vaccine will cause a cytokine storm. Most likely this fall flu season. This really is a depopulation weapon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 March, 08:10
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Jonelle. come to telegraph and follow ghost ezra. Everyone should know that Carona is not just viral but bacterial also. My friend had pneumonia when he was diagnosed as positive for Covid. Its sad to manipulate the public who dont have the knowledge but its another thing to lie and murder people like a genocide. This all has to end.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I am on Telegram, but incant figure out how to follow someone. I'm 59 y/o and not very good with technology. I asked my daughter to help me figure it out but she said "I am not going to enable you to follow more conspiracy kooks, Mom".
08:13 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
12 March, 08:21
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
it will say search for users. follow Lin Wood and Ghost Ezra. The people here are still blue pilled so see u there. Just come here to red pill then go there to discuss all this insanity. We need to stick together til this is overwith. Ezra really good at weeding out the trolls there too. xoxo

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 March, 09:24
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
i can find them, but i dont know how to follow.mthere doesnt ever seem to be a "follow" option. how do,i do it? i go there and read posts every day.