Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 September, 01:27
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
hows that help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 05:25
absolutley amazing 😎 the future so bright gotta wear shades

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 March, 04:08
This intrigued me so I did my look into it. He leaves MJ clues everywhere. There is a Weeknd video where sparks are flying like in the Pepsi commercial that burned MJs scalp, videos wear he wears gloves and or sequined jackets like MJ did, In the Save your tears video, the girl he asks to dance looks just like the girl in MJs, the Way You Make me video and that video is sort of telling a story related to his death with the gun he aims at himself, and all was just from a few minutes looking into it. What fun! I hope its true.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
13 March, 09:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Yes!!!!! You are 100% correct about everythng that you just said. Great observations! ❤️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 March, 03:21
Real long list....yaaay!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
12 March, 09:58
MJ is a humanitarian, loves peace and people. The others on your long list do also...Let's make this a better, for ALL

Kristin Hoch @Risingfromtheashes22
12 March, 06:52
whos the guy in red i thought it was either a reptillian or weekends double or something idk its weird though

12 March, 09:44
In response Kristin Hoch to her Publication
That is Michael Jackson wearing a mask. Michael Jackson does the vocals for The Weeknd. The Weeknd lip syncs.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
12 March, 03:18
the question I have, does those Hollyweird folks know? is this why he keeps being snubbed?

12 March, 09:41
In response Mitch Cave to her Publication
That is a good question.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
12 March, 03:09
holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari Spence @KariBooLoo
12 March, 02:34
I can't unhear that now