CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
#45 HAD TO FALL ON HIS SWORD WHEN HE PICKED AMY !! TRUMP KNEW HER ( father ) STEP ? WAS TIED INTO DOMNINON VOTING MACHINES !! FRAUD & CORRUPTION @ SUPREME COURT !!
12:24 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 March, 12:16
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
you decide....i think its her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 March, 12:42
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
ITS HER 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
12 March, 10:18
her umm known dad is a top attorney for royal dutch shell for like 30 years.......i wonder which globalist owns that and her dad took orders from.....we dont have to always go buck nutty with secret children and dead people being alive angle......the known info about him is very suspicious by itself

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
13 March, 07:18
In response reaper myer to his Publication
WHAT “ ANGLE “ ? PEAL THE INFO BACK LIKE AN ONION & EXPOSE 48 YEARS OF HIDDEN TRUTH ?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 March, 09:53
https://www.marzlovesfreed...

HERE IT IS BQQM !!!!!!!!!!

Case 4Trump @Case4Trump
13 March, 01:31
This blog is VERY interesting. Thank you for posting!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
12 March, 09:48
he always knows...but I am disappointed I like Amy thought she would be great - good show. All great actors

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
12 March, 09:28
confirms my feelings about her. i thought maybe it was that she was so easy to compromise with all of those kids. we know the cabal threatens to hurt family.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 March, 09:23
I JUST PUT THE ARTICAL UP ON THE MAIN FEED

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
12 March, 08:39
If this is true then #WeHaveMoreThanWeKnow

Think #Haiti

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 March, 07:05
When you allow infiltration, it can be managed, balanced, compromised and checked.

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
12 March, 06:49
how do you destroy? infiltrate, then spotlight. art of war.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
12 March, 06:48
I always felt she did exactly what he wanted her to do.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 March, 06:51
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
THINK YOUR RIGHT, TRUMP & MILITARY IS GUTTING THE “ BAR “ & CORRUPT COURT SYSTEM !! THE CHERRY ON TOP IS GUTTING THE SUPREME COURT !! 💥💥💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 March, 12:50
#45 . KNEW !! HE KNEW !!

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
12 March, 08:45
Racine, WI was the big test. They wanted to see if they could flip a $1 billion education bill on the taxpayers, which they could clearly not afford on to the ballot & win it. Their test worked. Racine residents got screwed & so, as a result, did Americans.

https://www.jsonline.com/s...

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
12 March, 08:54
whats the fathers name?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 March, 12:33
THE WHOS WHO IN AMY’S LIFE :

REAL FATHER TRIED TO HAVE HER KILLED &
CORRUPT PEDO ! JOE BIDEN

STEP FATHER : CORRUPT , DOMINION VOTING MACHINES , USED TO FLIP VOTES FROM THE MAN THAT NOMINATED YOU !! TO REAL FATHER,

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP 💥💥💥