Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
The painter of the picture in his own words,..πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
11:58 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
12 March, 06:11
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
What a fabulous capture ofPresident Trump, Making America Great Again. Super! Clean, and refreshened, A new time for people to actually be able to just breathe! Breathe without fear or stress. Sounds like heaven! Thank you so much everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
12 March, 04:41
I love that there is no gold fringe on that flag

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not1 Worry @WeWin
12 March, 12:34
I love it and agree with it.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
12 March, 12:22
Wow lost for words, shed a tear, l love President Trump so much, artist words struck a cord, God bless him and God bless President Trump foreverπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ™

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 March, 12:18
I LOVE THIS WWG1WGA WW

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
12 March, 12:06
Absolutely Beautiful...❀️