TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 March, 08:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 March, 06:18
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Tell me if you agree or not...Doesn't this guy look like the guy in the cryptic video where the guy in the video has a curl on his forehead and claims to be someone that we should know and that wait until we find out who he is and he's still alive...This looks like a younger version of that guy! Could it be him???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 March, 06:23
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
sorry..I had to read that a couple of times..I was like wait im confused and then it hit me ..shit I know what they are asking..yes he does look a little like that man in that video that talks about the "golden ticket"

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
EXACTLY!!!! Does anyone have the video I need to see it again and can't find it?
11:32 AM - Mar 12, 2021
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it