Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Doug from Canada @DougT
11 March, 07:10
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
I am interested in learing anything more about Gerald Brummell the above meme pegs him as the money man for child trafficking, all the evidence that I have is completely contrary to this.

This is a man that I consider to be a Canadian hero who went by the name Agent Margaritaville (Gerald Brummell). Agent Margaritaville was going after the pedophiles in Canada in a big way, I believe that they got his daughter, he is now in jail on what I believe to be trumped up charges.

This is a place where you can still see his work because YouTube took his channel down, he has some really outstanding videos.
Agent Margaritaville - altCensored
https://www.altcensored.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Doug from Canada @DougT
I'm also in Ontario and I followed Agent Margaritaville until they took down his YouTube channel, the altCensored link I supplied you with has most of his YouTube videos preserved and saved there.

Now back to the main question, where did you get that meme that discredits Gerald Brummell?
08:39 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
AngelJo AngelJo @AngelJo444
12 March, 09:42
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Hello, I also followed A Marg. and when he put up a new channel Agent 1. I was pissed that it went down as well. I also saw this meme, once on here and then it was on telegram on Santa Surfing, which I follow for the positive news. There wasn't any explanation with it, just the post so someone may have hacked her site and posted it just to throw her followers off. Of course I did not believe it. I heard "they" had taken his child some years ago and he was exposing things to wake people and hopefully find his child. The man is a Canadian Hero.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
12 March, 09:53
In response AngelJo AngelJo to her Publication
Agent Margaritaville (Gerald Brummell) seemed to be the main person going after pedophilia in Canada, and it appears that they got his daughter.

Now there is every reason to believe this problem goes very high in the Canadian government and the fact that Gerald is in jail now speaks more to them wanting to shut him up than him being guilty of anything.

Accused serial harasser nabbed in Quinte West | Toronto Sun
https://torontosun.com/new...

Doug from Canada @DougT
12 March, 10:16
In response AngelJo AngelJo to her Publication
The Brummel in the title is Gerald Brummel, Linda Paris is still trying to follow him, he used to come onto her show. There isn’t a lot here but an appeal to him to call her from jail, she wants to make sure that he is OK, I would like to know this also.

Agent Margaritaville (Gerald Brummell) didn’t like or trust Timothy Charles Holmseth (also shown in the meme) and either does Linda Paris.

McAllister TV - Q POST #189 ! The WORLD Is FIGHTING BACK! MITTENS TRAP! BRUMMEL UPDATE!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Doug from Canada @DougT
12 March, 09:23
Listen to this, it is from the website link I sent you.

Abel Danger - Operation Potato Masher - #NewCanada - altCensored
https://www.altcensored.co...

Another person slandered in that meme is Field McConnell, sometimes known as Q-, I take it that you know who Q+ is.